Who We Are & What We Offer - Aperio Associates brings together commercial finance professionals with decades of World-wide experience in commercial and Islamic finance.
What is Commercial Finance? - Commercial finance is financing directed at businesses. Commercial finance consists of the following:
- All types of loan products used by businesses, including factoring, lending against accounts receivable, financial leasing and property loans.
- Regulation and supervision covering financial institutions engaging in commercial finance.
- Commercial finance workshops and seminars for employees of financial institutions.
- Consulting services for financial institutions engaged in commercial finance.
- Individual and group coaching for commercial finance professionals.
Our services are available both singly, and in combination, given remotely or in person. Additional information is found using the links below:
- Please click here or examples of our workshops and seminars.
- Please click here for descriptions of recent engagements.
- Please click here for our new course offerings that may be delivered both remotely or in person.
Potential beneficiaries of our products & services include:
- Financial institutions engaging in commercial finance that may be considering adding business lines or desiring to improve their skills.
- Financial institutions considering adding commercial finance products to its existing business lines.
- Commercial finance professionals who would like to improve their commercial finance skills.
- Commercial Finance regulators and supervisors.
- Service providers such as lawyers and accountants, whose practices include commercial finance.
In all cases. Aperio is committed to improving the ability of the Commercial Finance Industry to better serve its customers.
We regularly publish news of our activities, as well as other items of interest for professoinals in the Commercial Finance Industry, on our Facebook and LikedIn Pages. Links to our Facebook and LinkedIn Pages can be found below.