- By incorporating strategic consulting services based on our long industry experience, our goal is to improve your company's financial performance
- Help establish your company's reputation as an attractive place to work and a source of professional and personal advancement.
WHY WORK WITH APERIO ASSOCIATES?
Our Founders have over 100 years of collective practical experience, gained from founding and managing successful commercial finance companies.
- Aperio Associates has over 15 years of experience, developing and delivering workshops and seminars for employees of commercial finance companies globally.
- Through our workshops & seminars, your team will acquire powerful financial skills which, combined with extensive coaching will help them apply these skills to local conditions, and incorporate those skills into the policies & procedures of your organization.
- The Founders of Aperio are the Co-Authors of the IFC Global Leasing Toolkit, a comprehensive guide to starting and operating a leasing entity, including agricultural leasing, leasing of climate change equipment, Islamic Leasing ("Ijarah") and regulation and supervision of leasing entities. To obtain a copy of the IFC Global Leasing Toolkit, please contact us.
Your organization will have the benefit of our long experience in founding and managing commercial finance companies, combined with our global experience
Bob Teichman, Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) - Bob Teichman has approximately 50 years experience in commercial finance, with an emphasis on equipment finance. Bob is an internationally-recognized trainer, consultant and expert witness focusing on matters relating to equipment finance. Previously, Bob started, run and sold specialty leasing companies and has held senior management positions in bank-owned leasing companies. In addition to his extensive corporate experience Bob has worked on international donor-funded projects in the former Soviet Union and the Balkans, including the development of the first certification program for leasing professionals outside of North America and is the Co-Author of the IFC Leasing Toolkit. Bob has served as President and Director of the CLFP Foundation in the United States, and has directed the Foundation's Certified Lease & Finance Professional Certification Program. In 2008 Bob was named by his peers as "Leasing Person of the Year," and has been recognized as one of the 25 most influential people in leasing.
Robert Homans - Bob Homans has approximately 30 years of experience in commercial finance, both in the United States where he founded and was CEO of a commercial finance company focused on providing financing to SME's engaged in manufacturing food & beverage and personal care products, as well as internationally. In addition to his corporate experience Bob has worked on international donor-funded projects in the former Soviet Union, the Balkans, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa, where his consulting practice has included work with both financial institutions as well as with regulatory and supervisory bodies. Bob was the Team Leader and Co-Author of the IFC Global Leasing Toolkit. Seminars and trainings conducted by Bob Homans have included a 3-day seminar on agricultural finance and leasing to over 100 Chinese banking regulators, a 3-day seminar on agricultural leasing to members of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria and the Agricultural Bank of Nigeria, and lease training to bankers and regulators in 2 other West African Countries.