WHY WORK WITH APERIO ASSOCIATES?
- We have over 100 years of collective practical experience, gained from founding and managing successful commercial finance companies.
- We have 15 years of experience developing and delivering workshops and seminars for employees of financial services companies globally.
- Our consulting services gives you the benefit of our long experience in founding and managing commercial finance companies, combined with our global experience.
THE APERIO APPROACH
- Along with our long-standing background in commercial finance, we apply our global experience to develop commercial finance workshops and seminars, combining generally accepted international best practices with the laws, regulations and economic conditions of the markets in which our clients operate.
- Through our workshops & seminars, you will acquire powerful financial skills, and how to apply them in the context of local conditions.
- All workshops and seminars are tailored to your specific needs.
- Improve your company's financial performance
- Enhance your company's reputation in the marketplace, as an institution that can address the financing needs of their customers.
- Help improve your company's reputation as an attractive place to work and a source of professional and personal advancement.
Bob Teichman, Certified Lease & Finance Professional (CLFP) - Bob Teichman has approximately 50 years experience in commercial finance, with an emphasis on equipment finance. Bob is an internationally-recognized trainer, consultant and expert witness focusing on matters relating to equipment finance. Previously, Bob started, run and sold specialty leasing companies and has held senior management positions in bank-owned leasing companies. In addition to his extensive corporate experience Bob has worked on international donor-funded projects in the former Soviet Union and the Balkans, including the development of the first certification program for leasing professionals outside of North America and is the Co-Author of the IFC Leasing Toolkit. Bob has served as President and Director of the CLFP Foundation in the United States, and has directed the Foundation's Certified Lease & Finance Professional Certification Program. In 2008 Bob was named by his peers as "Leasing Person of the Year," and has been recognized as one of the 25 most influential people in leasing.
Robert Homans - Bob Homans has approximately 30 years of experience in commercial finance, both in the United States where he founded and was CEO of a commercial finance company focused on providing financing to SME's engaged in manufacturing food & beverage and personal care products, as well as internationally. In addition to his corporate experience Bob has worked on international donor-funded projects in the former Soviet Union, the Balkans, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa, where his consulting practice has included work with both financial institutions as well as with regulatory and supervisory bodies. Bob was the Team Leader and Co-Author of the IFC Global Leasing Toolkit. Seminars and trainings conducted by Bob Homans have included a 3-day seminar on agricultural finance and leasing to over 100 Chinese banking regulators, a 3-day seminar on agricultural leasing to members of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria and the Agricultural Bank of Nigeria, and lease training to bankers and regulators in 2 other West African Countries.
Matthew Troniak - Matt Troniak is an internationally-recognized expert on SME, Agricultural, and Islamic Banking & Finance. In addition to being Managing Director and Executive Director of banks, Matt has also been Executive Director of a $100 million venture capital fund, Matt has held management positions in a number of international donor-funded projects in the Balkans, the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia. Matt has been active in developing Islamic Financial and Insurance ("Takeful") Programs, as well as leading seminars and workshops covering all aspects of SME, Agricultural and Islamic Finance. Along with the 2 Founders of Aperio Associates, Matt was a Co-Author of the IFC Global Leasing Toolkit and Author of the Focused Toolkit on Islamic Leasing ("Ijarah"), the first such publication ever directed at the subject of Islamic Leasing. In addition to developing a certification program in Agricultural Finance, Matt has trained over 150 finance professionals in the Middle East and North and Sub-Saharan Africa in setting up and managing SME, Agricultural and Islamic lending units within their financial institutions.